The Grauer Orthodontics Approach
At Grauer Orthodontics, we understand the best orthodontic experience, and the strongest treatment results, come from custom treatment plans. Starting with your first visit, we’ll talk with you about your goals, concerns, and timeline, and review your clinical needs. Taking this information into account, we’ll create an orthodontic plan that’s right for you.
Here are a few things that are important to us:
- Clinical Excellence: Dr. Grauer is a university-trained specialist in orthodontics. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and limits his practice solely to orthodontic care. He is passionate about continuing education and cutting-edge technology. We produce outstanding smiles. Ask around: excellence is not optional in this office.
- A Team that Cares: Come meet us; it’s true! Each member of our staff genuinely cares about our patients and keeps their best interests at heart.
- A Comfortable Environment: Our office has tons of character and personality throughout! In a world that can be stressful, we try to make your experience as comfortable and friendly as possible. A video game area is available, as well as complimentary WiFi throughout the office. The waiting room is meant to be a place for parents to relax while their children are treated; however, the entire family is always welcome in treatment areas.
- State-of-the-Art Technology: If we can be better, we will. Understanding and using new and existing technology enables us to continually advance the benchmarks we use to measure excellence. In addition to your smile and bite, excellence also includes things such as gentleness, efficiency of visits, and speed of treatment. To this end, we offer Damon™ Smile self-ligating braces, Insignia™ braces, AcceleDent® accelerated orthodontics, and Invisalign® clear aligners. We use digital minimal-exposure radiography and hospital-grade sterilization.
- Superior Customer Care: We consider this office to be our house and our family. Your experience here means everything to us. Our goal is a level of customer care that exceeds all others. The staff is committed to this. If there is something more we can do, let us know and if at all possible, we will make it happen.
Dr. Grauer and our team look forward to meeting you and starting you on the path to healthy, straight teeth for years of confident, beautiful smiles! From our family to yours, welcome to our practice.